My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I am a Psych professor at Columbia Gorge Community College. My thesis subject is humor in treatment based on Freud's book "Jokes and the Subconscious". I am also the executive director of Haven and program director with the Children's Trust Fund of Oregon. And lastly, I am a contractual therapist. I have one soul-mate daughter and a life-long husband. Another part of my family are our three dogs Bear, Blizzard, and Ari.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Inservice

Greetings to members of the inservice, please click on the link below to check-in on our travels.

~Inservice Up-date~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Idle Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Find HD Movies, Games, Music, Software & Download Them @ Flying Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo forums[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood ways to produce an income online.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home