My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I am a Psych professor at Columbia Gorge Community College. My thesis subject is humor in treatment based on Freud's book "Jokes and the Subconscious". I am also the executive director of Haven and program director with the Children's Trust Fund of Oregon. And lastly, I am a contractual therapist. I have one soul-mate daughter and a life-long husband. Another part of my family are our three dogs Bear, Blizzard, and Ari.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Note

Davinci Code trials being held in London, reporters are on the scene. I visited the sight where the Knights of Templar were located. The Changing of the Guard = fantastic! Three bands with bag-pipes playing Amazing Grace in the background. Sherlock Holmes, on Baker St = fun to see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! It sounds like you are having a wonderful trip with lots of history and fun adventures. I hope the worker riots in Paris do not affect the tour. Best wishes, joan cc : )

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home