My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I am a Psych professor at Columbia Gorge Community College. My thesis subject is humor in treatment based on Freud's book "Jokes and the Subconscious". I am also the executive director of Haven and program director with the Children's Trust Fund of Oregon. And lastly, I am a contractual therapist. I have one soul-mate daughter and a life-long husband. Another part of my family are our three dogs Bear, Blizzard, and Ari.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blog Link

This is a link to my daughter's (Torey--who is accompanying me on our trip to Oxford), own personal blogsite. If you are interested in viewing my daughter's thoughts on the subjects of our trip, feel free to check it out.

~Please click here to view~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home