My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I am a Psych professor at Columbia Gorge Community College. My thesis subject is humor in treatment based on Freud's book "Jokes and the Subconscious". I am also the executive director of Haven and program director with the Children's Trust Fund of Oregon. And lastly, I am a contractual therapist. I have one soul-mate daughter and a life-long husband. Another part of my family are our three dogs Bear, Blizzard, and Ari.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

~Round Table Discussions~

Hello again, this is my overview on the Round Table discussions and presentations so far...please click on the link below to hear.

*Thank You*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The audio came over great. I enjoy hearing your overview of the Oxford Women's forum. It is insightful to hear of women's rights and issues from a global perspective. Thank you : )

ps.the weather here is 54ish and a little overcast. Enjoy your Oxford presentation! Wish we were there!

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a diverse and enriching discussion you women are having.

It seems that the participants feel more free to express their views fully without the presence of male attendees.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your entries as the Round Table discussions continue.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home